is specifically designed to ensure that you use the right Shell oil, at the right time, every time.
By helping you to improve the lubrication and maintenance practice of your equipment and vehicles, significant
benefits can be achieved, increasing productivity, limiting downtime, and ultimately providing
you with a competitive advantage.
Shell LubeAdvisor helps you to:
• Use the right oil, in the right place, at the right time
• Improve your lubrication and maintenance intervals
• Improve the efficiency of your processes
• Reduce your operating costs
is a health check for your lubricants and machinery. It is an oil condition monitoring
service which helps you to keep your business running smoothly by identifying potential oil or equipment
failures before they become critical.
Shell LubeAnalyst helps you to:
• Greater equipment reliability
• Reduced downtime expected through early diagnosis of potential faults
• Quick and timely results
• Lower machine repair costs
• High standards of safety
• Precise monitoring of operating efficiency
is a quick and efficient, diagnostic tool for your lubricants applications. It enables you to
take a proactive approach to maintenance and also has the important advantage of being right on the
spot when the vehicle is in the workshop and available for preventative maintenance if needed.
Shell LubeClinic helps you to:
• Time and cost effective
• Can quickly identify potential problems and prevent unnecessary breakdowns
• Allows for action to be taken whilst the vehicle/equipment is in the workshop
• Helps reduce operational costs
• Helps avoid unnecessary oil changes
• Helps increase engine and equipment life
• Can reduce downtime and maintenance costs
• Fast and effective
service to help you develop and run a comprehensive lubrication maintenance programme for your plant or fleet. Central to the service is a software package that creates a custom-designed lubrication schedule, including product
recommendations and maintenance schedules. This programme helps you maintain your
equipment and ensures you get the right oil, in the right place, at the right time, minimising
costly reactive maintenance and breakdown.
Shell LubePlanner helps you to:
• Reduces maintenance costs
• Increases equipment reliability
• Allows you to focus on your core business
• You get expert Shell advice on the best lubricants for your critical applications
is a state-of-the-art fibre-optic tool that allows us to inspect key internal engine components including inaccessible areas such as the cylinder head, valves, cylinder walls and pistons without dismantling the engine itself. All you need to do is remove the injector, glow or spark plug to gain access.
Shell LubeVideocheck helps you to:
• Greater control on maintenance costs
• Customised reports with remedial actions identified
• Allows for increased efficiencies in maintenance scheduling
• Helps you identify premature wear and tear and manage replacement costs
• Gives a great insight into the performance of the lubricant in use